Friday, August 7, 2009

CHA Was Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I did not get on here sooner, I was busy this week at home, since I haven't been home much the past couple of weeks... I attended both days at CHA and it was wonderful!!! The freebies were awesome, and all the deals!!!! I have to say that Joann's freebies were the best. They gave out a Bowdabra, and a bead spinner. Both of these in a bag with more goodies!!! It was sooo nice!! I also was able to check out the papertrey ink booth, and it was worth waiting in line for almost two hours!!! LOL!!!! They have a really great product, and the stamps are sooo cute!!!
My other favorite was the Crafter's Companion booth. I totally loved the guy who was showing us the product, and he gave my mom and I great deals on their product!! The accent was sooo dreamy!! lol!!!! (sorry, couldn't help it... ;) I am really looking forward to using the crafter's companion, it has sooo much potential, and it seems like a better investment than the scor-pal I was going to get. Although I may very well end up getting that as well. Will have to see. I have been checking out the website for ideas, and it looks sooooo versatile!!! Soo worth the money!!!
My sister bought the I-Top, and I hope to borrow that. I will probably end up with one of my own eventually... lol!! Brads are a favorite embellishment, and being able to make them is sooo cool!!!! I have lots of pics to download and post, and I will hopefully get to that tonight..
Hope everyone has had a great week!!!
Happy Friday!!!
:)

1 comment: