Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update

I am trying to get good pics of my scraproom, and they are not turning out!! LOL!!
I hope tommorrow will be better and will get those posted. I started a card, and hope to get that finished, I keep getting sidetracked, and my house keeps calling my name to clean it!!!!!
Tommorrow my little dog Biscuit has to go to the vet. She is getting spayed.. She had a litter of pups back in March, and I just realized it was that time again... She has had boy dogs camping out on our porch.. It really has been weird!! So hopefully they will go away after tommorrow!!!! I will feel much better knowing, I will not have to deal with the birth of ten puppies again, it was a great time for the boys, but a little stressful for me. Seven lived, and we found good homes for them all, and close enough we still get to see them...
I will post pics of Biscuit soon, she is pure black, and her puppy pappi, is a golden color... LOL!! It was funny!! One of her other pups has several shades, of a red-gold, silver, and gold!! She is gorgeous... I wish I had pics of her..
Well, I am off to try and get some sleep, haven't been sleeping too much lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment