Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thanking God.....

My husband and I own a small construction company, and today we are beyond grateful that one of our employees, is alive, and safe. He has diabetes, and on the way home tonight he had an accident in one of our trucks. We are sure he let his blood sugar get to low, and in doing so, he lost control, rolled several times, and had to be be cut out of the truck.. We are beyond grateful to God, for having his hand upon our friend. We are soo grateful he was wearing his seatbelt, it saved his life!!!! Had he been thrown from the truck, it could have been sooo much worse.. He has a few fractures, some cuts, lots of bruises, but he is alive!!!!! I am glad he will get to have another day with his family, and that hopefully, prayerfully, he will manage his diabetes a little better... He hadn't had too much to eat today, and we believe that is what caused him to pass out, the hospital said his sugar was extremely low... We are sooo happy that he is okay.. If you could have seen the truck, you would understand... I have to take pictures of it tommorrow, and I will post it. It was absolutely frightening to see it, to know he had been in it!!!!! I am just sitting here praising God for his absolute power.. He held our friend in the palm of his hand, and allowed him to walk out of that twisted metal alive...
Hug your family and friends real tight, and as much as you can!! You just never know when life can change...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! I'm glad to hear he made it out alright. I hope he does manage his diabetes better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he will now, especially since he almost lost his life... We are just soo grateful for the miracle we all received..

    ReplyDelete