Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School for Nicholas!!!!!











Today was Nicholas' first day of third grade!! I just cannot believe how big he is getting and that it was his first day!! It is sooo hard to believe he will be nine in April!! He was up late Sunday night, I think it was nerves, but he did well for having to get up early. I however, was not ready for the early morning!! I was really cranky this afternoon!! LOL!! He has a friend sleeping over tonight, and they are all excited for their second day!! We usually don't allow sleepovers on a school night, but this is a little different.. Don't want to go into details on a public blog, you know?? But anyways, Here are some pics of the first day, I will finally have some new projects posted this week as well, as well as better pics of my room...




Hope everyone is having a wonderful night!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment