Monday, August 10, 2009

Pics From CHA Posted Below!!!!

Here are pics, of all the goodies I brought home from CHA.. It was soo much fun, seeing all the neat things that were there, and actually seeing some celebrities. Donna Dewberry threw me a jar of some cool glitter, and of course I embaressed myself and dropped it, lol!!! She was really nice, I wish I had thought to snap a pic with her... I also met the designers at papertrey ink, they were the ones passing the free goodies out.. I happen to really like Nicole Heady, and bought quite a bit of the sets she designed, and got to meet her... Again, I should have taken my phone out and snapped a pic... I was just a little overwhelmed at just the amount of stuff at this place, so I was not thinking about pictures... lol.. I really hope that they do this again, it was alot of fun, and sooo worth going!!! Thanks for being patient, and waiting sooo long for the pics, I get sooo sidetracked.

1 comment:

  1. IM JEALOUS!!! What great goodies!!! I seen a few things I wanted and a few things I had that you'll love playing with!!! Can't see what ya make with everything!

    ReplyDelete