Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going to get creative!!!

I have been spending alot of time organizing my house and my scraproom, the past couple of days, so I am really hoping that maybe I will get to get creative this weekend!! Especially since it is supposed to rain all weekend. So maybe I will get to play with my new stamps, and crafters companion. The video it came with is awesome, you really can do sooo much with this little box!!! It has super easy instructions for nice looking pop0up cards!! I really want to try some of those... I also need to get my cousins album done, I have let too much in my life get in the way of finishing it, so I really need to get focused. Hopefully I will not get sidetracked on organizing something else. Will be posting pics of my scraproom too this weekend.. I think I finally have it the way I want it...
Here's to getting some creative time!!!!!!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun creating. Can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete