Thursday, July 30, 2009

Going to CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got back from a little vacation to Stone Mountain, and Helen Georgia. Now I will be at the CHA supershow this weekend!!!! I am sooooo excited. I really do not need anything, but it will be nice to get away. At least for a little bit. I know I will miss my crazy boys, but I think we have seen enough of each other this past week!!! LOL!!!
I am going to bring my laptop, in the hopes that the hotel will have free wireless!! I will keep my blog updated with all the goodies I see, and of course buy!!!
I may also get to meet up with some cricut mb members!! Well, I am off to finish packing my clothes, and making my list of important stuff I already have, so I don't buy doubles...
Can't wait for CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment