Thursday, July 16, 2009

All About Me Album Cover





The cover to my All About Me album I started in 2007 I think. I followed ideas from Beccy, she used to post quite regularly on cricut.com, and she has a blog I think, but I never saved it... She was really inspiring, and very supportive of everyone. I really enjoyed her posts on the cricut website. I have a couple more pages I did, of this album, just haven't taken pictures.. I used Stampin Up patterned paper, cardstock, ink, and I think the chipboard letters are BasicGrey, I used Opposites Attract for the title. The flower is from Prima. I used a cuttlebug embossing folder for the embossing, and for the photo corners as well. I think the brads are from the creating keepsakes line at Joanne's.
I really liked how this album started turning out, I just really need to finish it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment