Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sad News...

Well, I thought I would come on here, with all the stuff I did while on vacation, and talk about that and the fun I had on Fourth of July. I know I still can, but I am not in a happy way right now... I lost the baby I was carrying last Thursday... It was absolutely horrific, I wouldn't stop bleeding, and I lost sooo much blood, my blood pressure went really low, and I passed out... I am totally devastated in every way possible... I know God gives us what we can handle but I am not sure about all this... I am really broken... I am going to try and be ok, and do what I need to, to move on, but it is really hard, really hard to still be in sooo much pain physically, and know the life you were carrying is gone.... It is a devastating cruel thing to have to go through...
I hope to have some happy posts soon, I just need a little time...

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I don't know what to say. But I'm sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete