Thursday, July 16, 2009

David and Angela's Mini Wedding Album





I made this last year, for our good friends David and Angela. They had a gorgeous wedding in Miami, and Freddy and Nicholas were apart of the wedding. I loved the colors she picked, and found a great line that included them at my LSS. I will have to go see if I have any left to list what paper line it was. I will get that added soon. I also used Bazzill Bling, and Walk In My Garden Cartridge. The pearls were from oriental trader, and the stickers were from the same line as the paper. The label holder is from SU, their hodge podge hardware kit. I also used SU ink to ink the pages.. They ended up using this album as their guest book. I think they were really happy with it. It was alot fun making this.

No comments:

Post a Comment