Thursday, July 16, 2009

12x12 Baby Boy Album





I made this for my mom, one of her friends at work was pregnant, and my mom said she wasn't really a crafty type, but wanted her to have an album for her first baby... I used New Arrival, All Mixed Up cricut cartridges. I also used the DCWV Nana's Kids Baby Boy Stack. As well as the DCWV Glitter Matstack. I used Primas, and Dewdrops (also called skittles). I used Stickles and Aleene's Paper Glaze as well. The cardstock was SU. I also used my new nestabilities... I only have one set, but man are they nice!!!! My mom said her friend just looked at the book, and cried and cried... She said she couldn't believe how nice it was... My mom bought me two new cartridges for doing the album. I think the baby is three weeks old now.. And my mom says he is a chunk... lol!! Oh, I also used SU stamps, and the SU scalloped circle punch, and I think the square one too.. I also inked everything with SU ink, or dewdrop chalk inks.

No comments:

Post a Comment