Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Toy!!!

It's been awhile since I posted. I have been very busy! I started homeschooling and even though it has been stressful, I have really enjoyed it. I hope it will make a difference for my boys' education! I will post more about that soon.
 Right now though, I want to talk about my new toy!! I bought the new Cricut Imagine! HSN had a great deal, and being a part of the Cricut circle, I get a free cartridge too. I am super excited about the Imagine.
It looks like it will be a great new addtion to the Cricut family. I have played with it a little bit since it arrived here on Monday.
I am hoping I will be able to put a project together soon. I will be sharing my journey with this new toy here. :)
I am really excited about crafting again!! No more creative blocks for me!! Hopefully I will be back to my old habit of getting all my scrapbooks caught up, and keep them that way..
More on the Imagine soon..
Hope everyone has a wonderful start to a new fall season!!!
:) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment