Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Goals. :)

I have realized I am letting my blog fall to the wayside again.. So I have decided to make myself a list of goals I can hold myself accountable to, and maybe by doing so, I will get a little more traffic to my pitiful blog.. lol..
I am trying to come to terms with my upcoming 30th birthday. I just can't believe I will be crossing the threshold into my middle age.. lol.. So because of that I figured I really need to get my life in order..
So here are my goals in no particular order.
Keep blog updated daily. With pictures, poems, and projects.. Just need to keep my creative juices flowing..
Be a better friend. I have been blessed with soo many friends, in real life and online, so I would really like to keep those friendships intact.
Lose weight!!! lots of it! gotta get on the treadclimber and work out at least 30 minutes a day.
Make at least 2 layouts a week. I would love to add to that number, but that is an attainable goal for right now.
Get my house in order to start homeschooling my older son Nicholas. He has been in public school, and I am just not happy with the way things have been going, so I intend on homeschooling him next year.
The last and most important goal of all. To spend more time reading the bible, and applying it to my life fully..
It really does change your life, and helps fufill so many voids in life.
I hope you all have a blessed weekend, and  wish me luck on attaining my goals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment