Friday, April 2, 2010

Envelope Mini-Album







This is a quick little album I made for my mother in law and grandmother in law, for Valentine's Day.My husband wanted them to have some pictures so I made this up really quick. I used business size envelopes and just covered them with patterned paper. I believe the paper is from a My Mind's Eye Stack I bought from Costco, many years ago. The flowers are from the Heidi Swapp line, and the buttons are from PaperTrey Ink. I also used SU ink to ink the edges of the paper. The heart is cutout using the Hannah Montana Cartridge from Cricut. Why do I have a Hannah Montana cartridge when I have only boys?? It has some really neat musical elements on it. It is really a pretty neat cartridge. I also used a Martha Stewart border Punch to embellish the edges of the album. Also some stickles for to give the hearts a little glitz.  
I have a couple other albums I am working on for mother's day and father's day, I will post those after the days come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment