Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF

So glad today is Friday! I will be finishing up my house, and getting some more projects done.
I am working on a mini-album for my best friend. She had an adorable baby boy a couple weeks ago, and I am just soo excited for her! :) She chose a monkey theme for her nursery, so of course I am using monkeys.. I just hope she likes it. I will be posting pics, hopefully this weekend. I also have the pictures of my scraproom uploaded. I will be editing those and putting them up this weekend as well.
I sure hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Today is our last little break before we have to get back into the routine again.. I am soo looking forward to
homeschooling next year. It sure has been nice having Nicholas home. :) He has actually been in a better mood lately. :)
Have a wonderful Friday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment