Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Blog

Well, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and start a blog.... I am hoping in the next few days to have some of my projects posted that I have completed, some older, and some I have recently finished. I also hope to get updated pictures of my scraproom, and share those as well.
I love stampin, and Stampin Up is my favorite company... I just love how everything coordinates, and it is just such a nice quality... I sometimes go a little crazy over Stampin Up stuff!!! LOL!! My aunt is my demonstrator, and we have alot of fun....
I also love my cricut!! It really has helped my creativity bloom....
Well, bear with me as this is a work in progress, I hope you all enjoy seeing the projects I have to share...

3 comments:

  1. Mary is a very creative soul with a loving and caring heart. Okay, I'm predjudice, she's my niece but it is all true and more. Living 2hrs. apart we should be able to craft together more often but life just gets in the way. I can always go to her home and not worry about having all my supplies because she has an awesome craft room filled with goodies and so well organized.

    Love the "Americana" theme, it's so you Mary. I'm looking forward to seeing your projects posted and wish you lots of luck. Might I suggest a new profile picture, show off your pretty face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks fabulous! Good for you! I'm a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary! I love your blog! Very Americana. You did a great job. I love the projects that you've posted so far. I've got your blog listed on my favorites already so I can visit often.

    ReplyDelete